Explore and expand your passions in a fun environment that is committed to a balance between work and life!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST: Capernaum Pediatric Therapy, Inc. is looking for an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work 24 hours per week during the 2019-2020 school year in a charter school located in the St. Louis Park, MN area. We are looking for a therapist who enjoys working with kids, individually and in groups, has flexibility, and is willing to collaborate with other school staff.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST: Capernaum Pediatric Therapy, Inc. has the following opportunity available for a positive, energetic PT who has a big heart for children! We are currently looking for an independent, organized, creative PT with a servant's heart! Our open position is approximately 24 hours per week and will be serving the metro community at large. The perfect candidate must enjoy independence, travel, and working with children and families in their homes! This position has potential to grow to full time, if desired.
If you would like to be part of this dynamic, growing team, please send your resume to: BonnaO@capernaumpeds.com or mail it to Capernaum Pediatric Therapy, Inc., 6625 Lyndale Ave S, Suite 430, Richfield, MN 55423-2373.
Capernaum Pediatric Therapy, Inc. has been one of the leading providers of pediatric services in the greater Twin Cities metro area since 1981. Our outstanding pediatric OTs, PTs, and SLPs have built an exemplary reputation for us! Capernaum offers a challenging and rewarding work environment where professional expertise and growth are nurtured, integrity and family are valued, and all staff and clients are treated with respect! Explore and expand your passions in a fun environment that is committed to a balance between work and life. Capernaum's motto is: "Helping families find joy in their journey by serving children where they live, learn, and play!"
Why Work With Capernaum?
Join a team of people who take great delight in identifying the challenges of how to best serve children and their families through:
- Collaborative and supportive relationships among staff that encourage professional and personal growth
- Mentorship program for all employees...from new grads to seasoned therapists
- Play-based therapy
- Best practice/evidenced-based therapy
Experience: Our practice has provided exemplary pediatric PT, OT, and SLP services in the Twin Cities since 1981. Capernaum has earned an outstanding reputation in the pediatric community! In 2015, 94% of caregivers ranked our services as "Excellent" or "Above Average". Caregivers reported that therapy was beneficial for their child with an average approval rating of 4.72 out of 5. At discharge, 82% of caregivers reported that they felt their life was "A very great deal better," "A great deal better," "Quite a bit better," or "Moderately better" following therapy! Here is a sample of what families are saying about us:
- "This has been an awesome experience! We are thinking of moving all of our (therapy) treatment to Capernaum!"
- "Capernaum is different than others because of the professionalism and education of its therapists, and it's faith-based. Everyone is fantastic!"
- "Capernaum has put so much more joy and fun into our lives than I ever would have imagined!"
- "We have continually been amazed with services and genuine caring from all the therapists and staff at Capernaum!"
- "My son's therapist is an angel! She's opened him up like none other."
- "It feels good to come into an environment where my kids aren't the only ones with lots of energy and where our children love to come!"
- "We would not hesitate to recommend Capernaum to anyone."
- "We are so happy to be a part of Capernaum. Our daughter's therapist is wonderful and makes her feel so welcome and safe!"
CHARACTER: Capernaum therapists are hand-picked for their servants' hearts. They are honest, positive, generous, creative, and kind to one another, as well as families and kids. They have amazing work ethics! Capernaum therapists are a delightful combination of professionalism and FUN!!!! People keep asking us, "Where did you find such amazing people?!!" Our therapists enjoy their work, feel appreciated, and tend to stay on with Capernaum for a long time!
Variety: Capernaum provides therapy services in a variety of settings including:
- Schools (public, charter, private, and outpatient clinics within private schools)
- Community settings (Northside Child Development Center, and The Family Partnership, and Southside Family Nurturing Center)
- Specialized programs in the community, e.g. Adapted Dance
Benefits: (Eligibility is based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability (employee paid)
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continuing Education
- 401(k) Plan
Professional Growth: Each year Capernaum offers opportunities to employees to encourage professional growth by sponsoring nationally-known continuing education speakers and offering in-house training. Experience is also gained as a result of our mentorship program and excellent collaboration amongst our therapists.
Unique Opportunities: Capernaum takes part in fun and unique opportunities to serve in the community, which have included Climb for a Cure to Cystic Fibrosis, Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) events, packaging meals for Feed My Starving Children, collecting supplies for the Haitian Boys Soccer Teams at the USA Cup, and a Capernaum Fun Run/Walk, which benefited families of disabled children who were struggling financially! Families we serve are often sponsored in exciting, heart-warming ways at the beginning of the school year and at Christmas.
If you have general questions regarding employment opportunities or benefits, please contact Bonna Olson at 952-285-2840 or BonnaO@capernaumpeds.com.