Explore and expand your passions in a fun environment that is committed to a balance between work and life.
There are no job openings at this time.
If you would like to be part of our dynamic, growing team, please email your resume to: BonnaO@capernaumpeds.com.
"Helping families find joy in their journey by serving children where they live, learn, and play!"
Capernaum offers competitive salary and benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunity for growth.
Capernaum has been one of the leading providers of pediatric services in the greater Twin Cities metro area since 1981. Our outstanding pediatric OTs, PTs, and SLPs have built an exemplary reputation for us! Capernaum offers a challenging and rewarding work environment where professional expertise and growth are nurtured, integrity and family are valued, and all staff and clients are treated with respect. Explore and expand your passions in a fun environment that is committed to a balance between work and life.
Why Work With Capernaum?
Join a team of people who take great delight in identifying the challenges of how to best serve children and their families through:
- Collaborative and supportive relationships among staff that encourage professional and personal growth
- Mentorship program for all employees…from new grads to seasoned therapists
- Play-based therapy
- Best practice/evidenced-based therapy
CHARACTER: Capernaum therapists are hand-picked for their servants’ hearts. They are honest, positive, generous, creative, and kind to one another, as well as to families and kids. They have amazing work ethics. Capernaum therapists are a delightful combination of professionalism and FUN!! People keep asking us, “Where did you find such amazing people?!” Our therapists enjoy their work, feel appreciated, and tend to stay on with Capernaum for a long time!
VARIETY: Capernaum provides therapy services in a variety of settings including:
- Schools (public, charter, private, and outpatient clinics within private schools)
- Community settings (Northside Child Development Center, The Family Partnership, and Southside Family Nurturing Center)
- Specialized programs in the community (e.g. Adapted Dance)
BENEFITS: (Eligibility is based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability (employee paid)
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continuing Education
- 401(k) Plan
If you have general questions regarding employment opportunities or benefits, please contact Bonna Olson at 952-285-2840 or BonnaO@capernaumpeds.com.