School-Based Therapy | Private School
Stand out as a private school that offers a unique approach to therapy!
Capernaum offers an innovative way to provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy services in the convenience of the private school setting! This novel approach helps the student reach optimal potential in school, at home, and in the community, is supportive of school staff, and is greatly desired by parents!
Which students could benefit?
Students that have unclear speech, word-finding problems, comprehension difficulties, poor attention, difficulty coping, poor executive functioning, challenges with handwriting, clumsiness, and difficulty in motor planning.
How is it funded?
- Capernaum bills the student’s private insurance company for evaluation and treatment. (We accept most insurance companies and Medical Assistance.)
- There is a small fee for administration and consultation time.
What is the school's responsibility?
- Provide space for therapy to occur
- Provide staff and families information about Capernaum’s services
- Include Capernaum staff in the student’s education plan
What is Capernaum's responsibility?
- Provide excellent, qualified therapy staff that meet all state and professional guidelines
- Provide consultation and training to school staff
- Complete full evaluation and individualized treatment (under a physician’s prescription)
- Complete all required documentation, from start to finish
Please contact Bonna Olson at 952-285-2840 or BonnaO@capernaumpeds.com for more information.